About Jacob’s Well
Jacob’s Well is a residential program in a structured and safe environment where participants can grow spiritually, gain education and develop healthy life skills.
We partner with other community organizations to provides: spiritual mentoring, educational opportunities, financial training, parenting classes and support groups for the moms. We will also focus on the physical, emotional, and educational development of their children.
Our program introduces families to Jesus Christ, the Christian faith and offers mentor teams so that mothers are surrounded with positive female role models and can experience healthy family relationships.
- Groups or individuals to come and serve a meal and fellowship with the families
- Providing individual and organizations needs as posted on our Facebook page (some are basic organizational needs such as paper towels and plates and some are individual needs for each family, such as clothes for their children)
- Offering a session as a subject matter expert to present to the ladies/families such as cooking, sewing, crafting, or any variety of topics
- Becoming an Ally (mentor) to one of the ladies/families to walk alongside them and offer support, guidance, and prayer. We would like to form a team of people (4 or 5 individuals or families) for each family
- Tutoring for ladies going to school or if they need help with children’s tutoring needs
- Offering services for projects (indoor or outdoor) needed around the facility such as painting, cleaning, organizing, landscaping, etc.